agape
& change is the only constant
Friday, August 11, 2006

Fireworks are the prettiest things in the plain Singapore. Its one of the things that makes me feel happy to be alive, you know what I mean? =D especially seeing it with him, eating mochi dumplings and drinks after subway and siam kitchen. What more can I ask for today? =D the kids around me were screaming WAH every few seconds and their innocence added to the beauty.

though I did PW with my group from 11-530. but I must thank PW. It showed me how much I wouldnt take on any managerial company post, and I swear by it. Its boring to the core and absolutely meaningless and why would I waste 30 years doing such office stuffs? Meetings and meetings. Bah.

Tuesday was chalet. With people I can call family. Because they are the only friends who makes me feel this comfortable in our own way. My squad is amazing in a way only we understand. We swam, played alot volleyball stunts, poisonball Frisbee and raised hands for 15 minutes (?!) ate a family dinner if you know what I mean. I think 16 people sleeping in that room was an accomplishment. It was darn bloody small! I played around with the camera because I needed the photos. To keep the memories. We MUST stay bonded! Its one of the things keeping me together.

Id never move on if I keep looking back and not forward. Even sir huawei said its probably my reluctance to accept people.

Wednesday after chalet I went to eat sushi with family, and dinner at weishan aunts house. Junming farewell bbq. Mussels,smoked salmon,wine and good desserts. The atmosphere was rather heavy for a one-year exchange law trip only. But still, their cousin who played the guitar and all was really sweet. Their prayers, their Cantonese! Lucky buns again, I would kill to have such close knitted relatives.

Thursday was click with him at the cathay, nice =D and the quality time (love language ha) afterwards, irreplaceable.

Was running rounds around the neighborhood to make palpitations happen, when I found three kitties the size of my palm and 10cm tall, shivering like nobodys business. Dont like animals but hello, they are kittens! fell in love with them, and kept visiting them cause I cant keep them. But they are gone now, I hope their mom came for them, because I saw something black and run-overed next to the curb, and im praying it isnt one of them.

Thank you august break for being sweet to me. Its not bad. and i met a few old friends today. michelle, jodine, and even saw si jianwen. muahaha. Two more days left =D no work intended. They can wait. I need to cut my hair. And shop! If I can find money.

posted at Friday, August 11, 2006 by Carmen

About Me

Tong Carmen


Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger